Why KUWAIT is the Most Dynamic Student Recruitment Market in the GCC?
Highest valued currency
Kuwait currency is the highest valued currency unit in the world.
Top density of millionaires
Kuwait has the third highest density of millionaires in the world.
5th largest oil reserves
Kuwait has the world’s 5th largest proven oil reserves.
2nd most free economy
Kuwait is the 2nd most free economy among the Middle East.
4th richest country
Kuwait is the 4th richest country in the world in terms of Per Capita Income.
Ministry of Higher Education provides over 4500 scholarships annually to study abroad.
- Local & International HEI's (Ministry of Higher Education - Kuwait, Approved Colleagues & Universities) http://nbaq.edu.kw/en/ (Please refer to latest approvals).
- Overseas Higher Education Authorities.
- Ministries/Governmental Authorities/Embassies and Consulates.
- English Language Institutes.
- Training; Technical & Vocational.
- Higher Secondary School Students Undergraduate & Post Graduate Students.
- Parents of prospective students.
- Management and Staff of Schools, Institutes, Colleges & Universities.
- Education Consultants & Counsellors.
- Government Authorities for Higher Education, Secondary Education, Training & Career Development.